If you can’t find what you are looking for please contact me
- We offer…
- Full week stays = Friday – Friday
- Weekend stays = Friday – Monday
- Midweek stays = Monday – Friday
- Maximum of four adults per lodge and six people in total including all children
- Maximum of two dogs allowed per lodge, beds provided. £25 supplement for a second dog.
- Bookings include bed linen and towels per lodge
- All bookings via our online booking system require full payment at the time of booking. This includes a refundable breakage deposit of 30% of the cost of your stay.
- Payment can be made by debit or credit card online at the time of your booking.
- Stone Farm Rural Escapes only accepts bookings from persons over 18 years of age.
- Stone Farm Rural Escapes reserves the right, at all times, without statement of reasons, to refuse or cancel a booking.
Arrival & Departure
- Arrival days are Monday and Friday between 3pm and 6pm. If you would like to check in earlier please contact us.
- Departure is 10am prompt. We ask everyone to leave their lodge clean and tidy.
- Any cancellations made more than 8 weeks prior of your arrival date, we will endeavour to return any monies paid to you.
- Any cancellations made 6 weeks or less prior to your arrival date, 75% of your full payment will be returned.
- Any cancellations made 4 weeks or less prior to your arrival date, 50% of your full payment will be returned.
- Any cancellations made 2 weeks or less prior to your arrival date then we regret that we will be unable to return any monies paid.
Please note that there will be a £50 administration fee applied for all cancellations.
Covid-19 – Special Cancellation Terms
If we enter another period of lockdown where Stone Farm Rural Escapes is forced to close we will;
- Offer to move your booking to a date that is convenient and will adjust the price if you extend of reduce your stay
- If there is not a mutually agreeable date available, we will refund your booking but will not charge a admin fee
- We cannot be held liable for other elements of your travel such as cancelled flights and we strongly recommend that you take out insurance to cover that eventuality
Due to Covid we are not accepting group bookings where multiple households are involved, unless they are family groups part of a support bubble. We reserve the right to refuse of cancel bookings where we believe this may be the case.
Please see our terms and conditions.